MPSHome Alumni Calendar Contact
Student Aide Information

Student Aide Forms will be available in the Counseling Office starting after school on the first day of the semester and will follow the same timeline and deadline as Schedule Change Request Forms.

Student Aides MUST have the completed Student Aide Form submitted by 3:15pm on the final day of the Schedule Change Window in order to serve as an aide.


  • If you ALREADY HAVE a Student Aide period in your scheulde...
    • On the first day of school, please report to the College & Career Center (CCC, by Counseling Office) for your aiding period.
    • Once you have submitted a completed Student Aide Form, you will need to report to the assigned classroom for your aiding period.


  • If you requested a Student Aide period, but it is not in your schedule...
    • You will need to pick up a Schedule Change Request Form AND a Student Aide Form from the Counseling Office after school or when Schedule Change Request forms are available.
    • Both forms must be submitted to request a Student Aide period.
    • You will need to continue to follow your scheudle as it appears in Portal until a change is made (if the change is possible). 


Student Aide Agreement:

*Student Aides must be in 12th grade.

*Students interested in aiding are responsible for finding a teacher to aide for. 

*Student Aides may only aide during class periods (not teacher prep periods).

*Only 1 Student Aide per teacher per class period (2 Aides per class period allowed in Athletic Office and Physical Education classes).

*Student Aides must remain with teacher or supervising staff person for the full period each day.

*Student Aides can earn 0.25 credit per quarter and will be granted credit/no credit (CR/NC) each quarter.

*Consistent attendance is required to receive credit.

*Student Aides may count a maximum of 1.0 credit (2 semesters) as elective credit to meet graduation requirements.