MPSHome Alumni Calendar Contact
Special Accommodations

Both ACT and SAT allow students with professionally diagnosed and documented disabilities who currently receive testing accommodations in school to apply for special accommodations for testing. ACT also allows students who wualify for an receive English Learner (EL) servicse in school to apply for special testing accommodations. Students will be asked to provide documentation of their disability or EL status, and each test company will decide as to whether the students qualify for accommodations. 


For more information, students with an IEP or 504 plan or who receive EL services in school may contact their case manager or counselor. You may also find information on the following web sites:


ACT accommodations

SAT accommodations