ALL MEETS: KIDS MUST SIGN UP AT LEAST ONE WEEK AHEAD OF DATE TO ENSURE A SPOT ON THE BUS
1. SW invite 8-26. All middle school SHOULD and MUST participate if they are not too scared.
2. ST.OLAF 9-2. By parent permission only. SW 9th graders cannot be there due to orientation this year (2016). Sign up and email Zhao if interested.
3. Hopkins 9-8. VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. There is a shorter race distance for middle school kids. Get to see Region 6 talent for future comparison.
4. Grade Level 9-13. St Paul Battle Creek. Not as important, at the discretion of parents.
5. JV Mustang-9-23. VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Again, middle school only race- shorter distance.
6. SWAIN 10-1. By Invitation ONLY- even for HS runners. Only the most mature and physically ready middle school kids MIGHT be invited.
7. Blaine 10-6. HIGHLY recommended. Again, there us a shorter distance middle school race. (Particularly for those middle school kids who enjoy racing and look forward to going hard at City)
8. City Championship 10-13. MANDATORY FOR EVERY SINGLE MEMBER, BOTH high school kids and middle school kids.
9. JV Champ at Bassett Creek 10-14. Same recommendation as for #4.
So: #1, #8 are a MUST; #3, #5 VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED; #7 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED; #2, #4, #9 good for middle school but not as important; and #6 is by invitation only. So total of 4-5 meets for middle school kids.