MPSHome Alumni Calendar Contact MyMPS

College Search I - Refresh
Target Audience: 11th grade, 10th grade optional
Description: Though the college search can open a world of possibilities, those possibilities can make it difficult to know where to start. Learn how to break down the various factors of the college search, how to begin comparing and contrasting colleges, and planning out college admission tests.

 

College Overview in Somali
Target Audience:  Somali-speaking Families
Description: Though the college search can open a world of possibilities, those possibilities can make it difficult to know where to start. Join Ms. Van Pernis & Mr. Garaad to learn about the factors to consider in considering colleges, how to search for and compare college, and when to take college admission tests. This session will be presented in Somali.

 

College Overview in Spanish
Target Audience:  Spanish-speaking families
Description: Though the college search can open a world of possibilities, those possibilities can make it difficult to know where to start. Join Ms. Enriquez & Ms. Moore to learn about the factors to consider in considering colleges, how to search for and compare college, and when to take college admission tests. This session will be presented in Spanish.

 

College Search II
Target Audience:  11th grade
Description: If test scores, grades, and GPA make up about 60% of the admission process, what makes up the remainder? Learn about the 40%, the Secondary Factors of the admission process, and how these “tip factors” play out in the admission process.